Greetings! I don’t know why you have come to the webpage of First Presbyterian Church of Sheridan, but I am glad you did. FPC is a wonderful body of people, stretched across multiple generations and a wide variety of backgrounds, who love Jesus Christ and are committed to sharing and showing his love. Being a newcomer to First Presbyterian I can tell you that I have experienced that love in many ways. I am the Interim Pastor here and my name is Paul Hayden.
What else can I share with you about this wonderful congregation?
- FPC is a congregation with a rich, 114-year heritage.
- FPC is a congregation of deep faith.
- FPC is a congregation that likes to have fun.
- FPC is a congregation that desires a deeper understanding of the Bible.
- FPC is prayerfully discerning where God is leading them in ministry (internally) and mission (externally) as it dreams about its future.
- FPC is filled with highly skilled and dedicated leaders who direct the life of the congregation.
- FPC is a place where you can find meaningful worship and service.
- FPC is a place where you can grow friendships.
Much more can be said, but, as with most communities, they are best experienced. We would love to have you visit us and, if the Lord would so lead you, join us in the walk of faith that expresses itself in meaningful service.